Are there any BES experts out there that know the answer? When I send BBMs are they going through my company first? Can they read what I am sending/receiving? Thanks!!!
    07-18-09 08:21 AM
    If they can, you just got caught sexting.
    kemj and FunktasticLucky like this.
    07-18-09 08:41 AM
    lmao!lmao!
    07-18-09 08:44 AM
    I'm pretty sure if you are under BES then yes they can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 09:13 AM
    Yes, they can. They can see your emails, SMS's, call logs and can GPS your location. The BES admin at my work stores employees BlackBerry records for two years on the servers. This is why BES is referred to as "Big Brother"...
    07-18-09 09:17 AM
    I wonder if it varies from company to company. My BES told me not to use SMS because it went around the server and 'wasn't secure' ...right. He just meant that they couldn't see what I was saying. I don't care- what are they gonna do, fire me? They already laid me off as of July 31st.

07-18-09 09:46 AM
    I thought BBM messages were from one phone to the next. I'm not sure if they can grab those up. I'm not to sure about this though.
    07-18-09 01:08 PM
    I wonder if it varies from company to company. My BES told me not to use SMS because it went around the server and 'wasn't secure' ...right. He just meant that they couldn't see what I was saying. I don't care- what are they gonna do, fire me? They already laid me off as of July 31st.

true dat guhl~ id hate to have a company issued phone. ESPECIALLY if it weree a bb because i know id neva be able to put it down!
    07-18-09 01:16 PM
    I thought BBM messages were from one phone to the next. I'm not sure if they can grab those up. I'm not to sure about this though.
    All of your data runs through the BES server, trust me they can read your BBMs.
    07-18-09 01:17 PM
    Oh okay. That sucks if you're doing dirty things on your BB. :P
    07-18-09 01:18 PM
    If you run through a BES, yes, they have the ability.

Whether or not they do in reality varies from company to company.

Always safer to assume "yes" when they own the phone or your phone connects through their BES server.

07-18-09 01:20 PM
    Most BES users don't have an SMS plan...
    07-18-09 01:34 PM
    If they can, you just got caught sexting.
    hahahahaha
    07-18-09 03:38 PM
    Always safer to assume "yes" when they own the phone or your phone connects through their BES server.
    Exactly. Always assume your every move, text, sms, bbm and voice calls are being watched, logged, recorded, viewed, etc., when using BES.
    07-18-09 03:45 PM
    Hello there
    Can any one help me. Im using blackberry in denmark and the service provider is 3 mobile, does any one know if they can see what i send or recieve through bbm messenger, or the msn messenger?
    05-13-12 10:33 AM
    Service providers don't care or watch unless you are on the CIA or FBI's most wanted lists.
    05-13-12 10:39 AM
    Hello there
    Can any one help me. Im using blackberry in denmark and the service provider is 3 mobile, does any one know if they can see what i send or recieve through bbm messenger, or the msn messenger?
    As far as I know, not a SINGLE carrier around the world can read/see your BBM messages.
    05-13-12 10:49 AM
    if they could, it would be the worlds worst definition of "secure"

As far as I know, not a SINGLE carrier around the world can read/see your BBM messages.
    crackedup77 likes this.
    05-13-12 10:56 AM
    Wow, 2 and half year old dead thread revival batman.
    05-13-12 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD