Just as the title says.... I print to my office printer directly from my phone using bluetooth but have to transfer files from my PC either thru email or data cable transfer and then print them from the phone... is there any way that I can have my desktop computer recognise my phone as a Bluetooth Dongle to print to the office printer directly from the computer ? It is not a network printer and I dont feel like running 30ft of usb to hook to it so this would be ideal.....
    12-03-09 03:26 AM
    No answer... just hanging around to see the answer.... ^b
    12-03-09 04:11 AM
    hmmm..... no one has an answer ???? very odd......
    12-05-09 10:05 AM
    I just like the word "Dongle", hehehe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 10:20 AM
    I don't see any way of using the Storm as a dongle. I have not heard of such a feat.
    12-05-09 08:27 PM
    I've never heard of anyone doing that before, but you can get a cheap USB bluetooth adapter from newegg for less than $20, or cough up $30 and get one from best buy. Why not just do that?
    12-05-09 08:38 PM
    i too have a softspot for the word dongle.... i did go buy one, just trying to use the resources at hand first. i figured why not, the phone does everything else...
    12-07-09 05:34 PM
    If you hooked the storm to your printer as a 'dongle' , I think it will work
    12-07-09 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD