China Mobile have its data plan
    1. US$29.77/month BIS+BES
    2. US$14.73/month BIS

I am now paying 29.77USD per month to China mobile for its BES data plan. and our company already bought hosted BES service from our mailbox supplier and I am using it.
    My question is Can I use BES&BIS on my blackberry after I bought BIS data plan from China Mobile + our company's BES.

confused:confused:

Any of your helpful answer will be highly appreciated.:
    12-22-10 11:00 PM
    Yes but I have to ask why are you asking here. This is something you should have discussed with your carrier and IT department before buying anything.
    BillWong likes this.
    12-22-10 11:56 PM
    Yes but I have to ask why are you asking here. This is something you should have discussed with your carrier and IT department before buying anything.
    Unfortunately My phone carrier is lack of professional people to answer these kind of questions. I remember Last time I have had a question for them, they answered it 2 weeks later.

and we are very small company and we don't have IT department so, I need a lot of help. thank you very much for your kindly help. Wish you have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
    12-23-10 12:48 AM
    If I read this correctly, you need the BES plan to use BES. My provider, AT&T, can do BIS for me, but I have BES at my office, so I must pay the extra service to have BES through my carrier. It is a different data plan they use to shuttle BES through the RIM network.
    12-24-10 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD