If i want to use one bb for a few days and then another one a couple days later can I swap back and forth whenever I want? If so, how
    04-03-10 11:57 AM
    Im pretty sure all you have to do is call and activate the BB you want to use.
    04-03-10 12:15 PM
    not sure how Sprint does it with there phones, but if Sprint is set-up anyway that Verizon is online, you would log into your carrier site, then theres an options to switch phones, then enter the Meid number in on the phone you want to activate, and your done. (on Verizon dial *228 to activate the new phone once new information is bunched into the computer)

does sprint have a set-up online like Verizon does for this?
    04-03-10 12:24 PM
    I'm on WAP so I can't see what carrier you have. If its T-Mobile or AT&T then all you have to do is swap the SIM card and go to "Manage Internet Email"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 02:21 PM
    I do it every day on AT&T. Pull your SIM out, then to move your email to the new device, simply go to 'Personal Email Setup' icon and 'move' the email accounts over to the new device. Takes 2 minutes, very easily done.
    Verizon & Sprint, can't help ya as detailed as I could with AT&T, but looks like someone above knew.

04-03-10 03:39 PM
    I do it every day on AT&T. Pull your SIM out, then to move your email to the new device, simply go to 'Personal Email Setup' icon and 'move' the email accounts over to the new device. Takes 2 minutes, very easily done.
    Verizon & Sprint, can't help ya as detailed as I could with AT&T, but looks like someone above knew.

I have Sprint, and I dont think there is a SIM card..sorry Im a newbie, but unless its under the media card, I haven't seen a SIM.
    04-03-10 06:10 PM
    Sprint is a CDMA network. It doesn't use SIM cards.

Yes, you can swap back and forth, but you will have to do a few steps.

First you will need to activate the "new" device on your account. You typically can do this by calling Customer Support and you might be able to do it on the carrier website.

Secondly, you need to log into your carrier's BIS page from a computer and use the "Change Device" function to switch your emails over to the new device. Then resend your Service Books.

When you want to switch back, repeat the process with the "old" device.
    04-03-10 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD