I'm looking to downgrade back to os7 from my q10 because after a year I'm still annoyed out of my mind with the touch interface, so I was looking to get a 9790. Only problem there is that the 9790 looks like the inbred child of the two previous bolds before it and the toolset buttons got shrinked as well for some stupid reason and they lost the premium feel of the back cover as well. All round it doesn't LOOK like a successor to the bold2, more like a failed predecessor. My question would be if I get a bold2 housing will I be able to somehow install it on the 9790????
    Not interested in getting a 9900 instead because of the lack of autofocus nor am I interested in the classic cuz its the size of a brick with no way to change the battery and is really just a q10 inside.... so if anyone can help me out in this odd request i'd really appreciate it.
    12-27-15 01:52 PM
    Not going to happen.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 05:46 AM