Hi,

I have a BES setup with Exchange. I all my mail from 3 different accounts comes to my exchange server, rules on the server send the messages to different subfolders.

In Outlook, I have two email accounts that are set to send mail but not ever recieve mail.

This way, while all my mail comes to email1, I can respond with email1, email2, or email3.

Email2 & Email3 are pop3 accounts that are redirected to email1 (exchange). I go on email2 & 3 every 6 months to empty the pop3 boxes (so they dont get full).

I want the ability to respond from email2 & email3 without worrying that the pop3 boxes will get sent to the BB.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,
    Rich
    12-11-09 09:36 PM
    I don't know if this will work or if its what you're loking for but here's my stab at it.
    You can block messages with the firewall. I just don't know how they're showing in your options screen for the firewall. If each email shows up separate you can check the ones you want to block from comming through. If all email is lumped together then that probably won't work. You can check to see by options> security >firewall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 10:38 PM
    Not sure with BES, but with BIS, you can log into your BIS account and set up filters. You can set up a filter to not send any new messages, making the account send-only on your BB.

12-12-09 07:55 AM
    Not sure with BES, but with BIS, you can log into your BIS account and set up filters. You can set up a filter to not send any new messages, making the account send-only on your BB.

this will work.
    12-12-09 08:14 AM
    +1 on Xophers post.

Actually at this point it would be +2
    12-12-09 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD