need some one to not be able contact me by text or call .I cant just change my number
    05-17-15 11:57 PM
    need some one to not be able contact me by text or call .I cant just change my number
    It is possible, but you need a 3rd party app. I use "Call and SMS Blocker" - a headless app from "Simply Apps", available on BB World. It works fine for me.

You can also use the custom notification settings in the Contacts app, and set the phone to not ring or notify you when that party texts or calls you - of course, the texts will still be received - you just won't be notified of their arrival.

Personally I prefer the 3rd party app. It runs in the background, and as I said, it is headless, so you don't even know it is running. It seems to be very light on system resources and it gets the job done.
    05-18-15 12:35 AM
    Spambox is the app for you!

Posted via Z30
    05-18-15 04:57 AM
    I have been using a 3rd party app called Blockit. Also headless. Individual number & or text block. Works great.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 08:02 AM
    I do not seem to be able to block such callers.

However! As soon as one calls me I add them to a Contact named 'Ignore This' so when they call back using the same number, I can ignore them as Caller ID tells me 'Ignore This'

It lets me feel that I am somehow defending myself.
    05-18-15 11:10 AM
    Check BuzzOff. Blocks all callers. You need OS1.3 and higher

Buzz Off is an advanced Headless call filter application that lets you decide when and who can call you. Buzz Off can reject incoming calls with caller id and Private/Unknown. You can setup Schedules for complete control of incoming calls. Buzz Off Scheduler includes location blocking using Geofencing and Cell Tower, Connected Devices blocking with WifI connectivity.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/59940253
    05-18-15 11:22 AM