Can Desktop Manager backup BBM contacts???

I know that DM has backup and restore sections, but I'm not sure whether DM backup BBM Contacts or not. I'm planning to upgrade the OS, and I'm worried that I'll lose the contacts saved in my BBM. Any advice?
    04-22-09 12:11 PM
    the backup/restore file will save everything except 3rd party apps. settings, contacts, calendar, bbm info, everything. you're covered.
    04-22-09 12:27 PM
    What patches152 said is all correct.

Once you do the restore on the new phone your contacts phones will recognize your new PIN once you start messaging each of them.
    04-22-09 01:18 PM
    Thanks guys.
    04-23-09 05:57 AM
    Thanks! i've been searching everywhere to figure out exactly what DM's backups saves and doesn't save!
    so it saves everything except all 3rd party apps. and im assuming it doesn't look in memory cards, right?
    04-24-09 12:33 PM
    There is a simple way to verify what is being saved:

Options / Status. Menu / Database sizes.

Each database listed is included in the backup and available to restore.

You are correct about the Media Card. It is not included in the backup. It is a simple mater to connect it to a computer and copy the content to a Windows backup file.
    04-24-09 12:38 PM
    There is a simple way to verify what is being saved:

Options / Status. Menu / Database sizes.

Each database listed is included in the backup and available to restore.

You are correct about the Media Card. It is not included in the backup. It is a simple mater to connect it to a computer and copy the content to a Windows backup file.
    ohh thanks! that clarifies things much better!
    04-24-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD