Is there any way to merge two contacts so they'll only appear once in the calendar on their anniversary?

Many of my contacts are married and share a lot of identical info (surname, address, home number, notes, etc.). I wish there was a way to add a single contact entry with separate info for each household member, where the kids' names and birthdays could even be added. Is there an app for that?
    07-28-09 11:35 AM
    Is there any way to merge two contacts so they'll only appear once in the calendar on their anniversary?

Many of my contacts are married and share a lot of identical info (surname, address, home number, notes, etc.). I wish there was a way to add a single contact entry with separate info for each household member, where the kids' names and birthdays could even be added. Is there an app for that?
    You could name the contact such and such house, mobil 1 wife, mobile 2 husband, so on and so on lot more work though
    07-28-09 11:38 AM
    You could name the contact such and such house, mobil 1 wife, mobile 2 husband, so on and so on lot more work though
    That's what I do now for several contacts, but only the ones where I don't know their birthdays anyway since you're only allowed one birthday per entry.
    07-28-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD