04-17-12 06:28 AM
27 12
tools
    @OP, you're comparing the Curve 3G to the iPhone4S in your lag comparisons, but the Lag you experiences was much more the fact the Curve 3G had a 528 MHz processor with NO GPU, where your iPhone has I believe dual core 1Ghz, and a dedicated GPU,

The Sprint lag you had before was more hardware limitations as you had an Entry level device and were doing premium level tasks, fortunately you have the iPhone now which can meet those streaming task requirements, that I'm sure a 9930 could do just as well

as for the Future of RIM, and BlackBerry.
    Until BB10 is launched everything is purely speculation, the future of BlackBerry as a Brand is BlackBerry 10, if it flops, BlackBerry Handhelds wont have many more years left in this world I feel
    If a single store around here had a live BB Bold or what not I would have tested it, but not a single store here that I am aware of has any live BB's. Besides regardless of speed, the BB OS is lacking big time. Many apps require a reboot after deleted or installing, and BB takes a year and a day to reboot. And besides there are no apps for the BB OS. Apple has DOZENS AND DOZENS of apps.
    04-17-12 06:11 AM
    If a single store around here had a live BB Bold or what not I would have tested it, but not a single store here that I am aware of has any live BB's. Besides regardless of speed, the BB OS is lacking big time. Many apps require a reboot after deleted or installing, and BB takes a year and a day to reboot. And besides there are no apps for the BB OS. Apple has DOZENS AND DOZENS of apps.
    Yep its a life killer to have to reboot and wait a minute and a half or two.
    04-17-12 06:28 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD