Well, they do have Nextel branded BlackBerries. Does he have any other apps on his phone that might use that "address"?
    07-13-11 03:23 PM
    LiveProfile uses 8 digit pins... I can't remember what Kik uses, but that was my first thought, since the contact is saved as Kk.
    Are either of those apps installed on his device? I'm not sure if messages can be sent to someone on those apps without the app being on the senders device also. Anyone else know?
    07-13-11 03:23 PM
    I dont see anything else on his phone that would use that address. What is Kik and live profile. never heard of either? also how would i check to see if they are on his phone?
    07-13-11 03:30 PM
    should i try to download both on my phone and then try sending as a pin?
    07-13-11 03:31 PM
    I dont see anything else on his phone that would use that address. What is Kik and live profile. never heard of either? also how would i check to see if they are on his phone?
    They are messaging services, like BBM kinda... cross platform. Kik likely wouldn't be on his phone now, since they got sued by RIM and I think are just on iOS and Android devices now. LiveProfile would show as an app, just like Facebook or anything else... Easiest way to check would be in the Apps list under Options. But like I said, I'm not sure if there is the possibility that a message could be sent to someone ON one of those messaging platforms just by the pin number.

My advice to you though, if the picture is something he shouldn't be sending to others (ie a nudie or whatever)... you should probably just talk to him about it. Just imo.
    07-13-11 03:35 PM
    I know its just we were trying to work things out already and if it is something then when i talk to him i wanna have the proof and be able to know im ending it for a reason. if its nothing then i can believe we are reallhy working things out.
    07-13-11 03:37 PM
    ok just talked to someone who said it sounds like a skype id. and you can send pic mail from ur phone to skype. anyone ever heard this?
    07-13-11 03:43 PM
    Maybe it was nothing. I mean he's leaving his phone unlocked. If I was cheating on you, I'd be locking it. You could delete the contact and see what happens, lol.
    07-13-11 03:43 PM
    lol ok maybe ill try that. ill let everyone know... thanks
    07-13-11 03:45 PM
    Is it just me or....
    Sweet irishraven328, if you don't trust your partner and go to these lengths of checking him, do yourself a favor and break up, really....
    Even if that contact is harmless, this is not really healthy I think (I understand that it drives you crazy)
    And what if he hangs up on a call next time you walk into the room, or stays away 10 minutes to long from shopping? Trust me, it's the beginning of the end...better get it over with...
    I wish you all the best in your future!
    (just my 2 cents...)
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    07-13-11 04:02 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD