I typically get cases for my phones, & then after using the case for a few weeks I go back to using it naked. The only phone I felt like I absolutely needed a case for was the Samsung Vibrant. That phone was so light & fragile-feeling. A case on my MT4G seemed pretty redundant because of how solid that phone is. Same w/ my old 9700.
    03-30-11 09:50 AM
    I use a gel skin on my storm1 and w some mods my storm 2 now. I hate having it on cuz I think the phone is so sleek looking without it. It adds bulk and its kinds hard to get it or out of your pockets. I still use for the simple fact that my phone is in hand 90% of the time and its slippery as $�%& without it. Also when you set it down w the skin on it holds on to where you set it. Such as a dashboard. I had my screen cracked on first storm cuz I left the skin of and had it in my shirt pocket for a second till I bent over slightly. It was just terrible to look at and a constant reminder of why case is important.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 11:32 AM
    Tried a case for a while, just didn't like how it felt in my pocket. I had an iPhone and same deal, couldn't stand a case. Pure BB is the way to go.
    03-30-11 05:55 PM
    I tried using an OtterBox Defender case for a bit, but didn't like the bulk it added to BB. I like to rock my Tour naked with an OEM pocket pouch, so that I can use the "in holster" features, when it's in my pocket.
    03-30-11 06:10 PM
    Not a big fan of cases. That's another thing I like about BBs, it's almost built in. My 9000 falls out of my pocket at least once a week, but you can hardly tell. I've had user leave them on the top of their car and drive off and one guy who managed a one-in-a-million shot drop down the elevator shaft through that tiny little gap. Both phones survived, although i did replace parts of the case on the car top one.

Almost all of our users that opted for an iPhone are asking for cases and getting a kinda fugly Otterbox. They seem so fragile without anything on them.
    03-30-11 06:58 PM
    Not a big fan of cases. That's another thing I like about BBs, it's almost built in. My 9000 falls out of my pocket at least once a week, but you can hardly tell. I've had user leave them on the top of their car and drive off and one guy who managed a one-in-a-million shot drop down the elevator shaft through that tiny little gap. Both phones survived, although i did replace parts of the case on the car top one.

Almost all of our users that opted for an iPhone are asking for cases and getting a kinda fugly Otterbox. They seem so fragile without anything on them.
    Ha Ha, if you would've had it in a pouch it would've stayed stuck to the roof of the car thanks to the magnet, as my wife found hers after a few miles drive lol
    03-30-11 07:02 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD