i've taken out my battery cleared my event log closed all applications on my bb curve and the camera still wont start up what can i do?
    11-05-11 04:44 PM
    My old curve would show a black screen when this happened. Push the lens in gently with a qtip or pencil eraser till it snaps back in. Be careful others have broken the lens doing this. Do you remember dropping it lately?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 05:14 PM
    try deleting last installed app and battery pull or upgrade OS via desktop manager, if you're already on latest OS, install lastest leaked OS for your phone, if that fails take it back to the shop. good luck.
    11-05-11 05:14 PM
    albee 1 yes i have dropped it recently i dropped it inn the sink nd it got wet i took out the battery put it in a bowl of rice after tht the phn worked perfectly fine so did the camera now the camera wont work it says could not start the camera close other applications and try opening the camera again
    11-05-11 06:20 PM
    albee 1 yes i have dropped it recently i dropped it inn the sink nd it got wet i took out the battery put it in a bowl of rice after tht the phn worked perfectly fine so did the camera now the camera wont work it says could not start the camera close other applications and try opening the camera again
    You may have some moisture left in it. That is my guess if it worked after you dropped it. I would dry it out some more. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 10:07 PM
    had same issue, ii did battery pull and it worked fine.
    11-06-11 12:53 PM
    well mine still doesnt work i ran out of ideas
    11-06-11 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD