I have a BB 9700. I had been snapping pictures all weekend while on vacation. Starting a couple hours ago, every pic I take & save just disappears. I have plenty of room on my memory card (I have an 8gig with a handful of videos, about 300 mp3s, & a few hundred pics. I've tried deleting a few pics to see if the ones I'm taking will appear. They haven't. Have I accidentally tripped a setting that's saving them to the device? How can I find out? This is my first BB so I'm still learning the ins & outs of the device. Thanks!
    11-29-09 08:25 PM
    Open the camera app then go to Options. It will tell you where they are being saved. You can change the directory to one on your media card. If you open the Media app, select pictures and then All Pictures they should be in there somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 08:31 PM
    Open the camera app then go to Options. It will tell you where they are being saved. You can change the directory to one on your media card. If you open the Media app, select pictures and then All Pictures they should be in there somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. I had actually gone into the options menu before I posted to see if I could figure anything out. The only choices I have under "pictures" are sort by, thumbnails per view, slide show interval, and reserved picture memory. I don't see an option for where the pictures are saved, but I believe they had been saved to the memory card. Also, I always go through "all pictures" to view them, but my most recent ones aren't at the top where they had been appearing. I could try to go through & search all my pictures to see if they're there somewhere, but that could take awhile. I have them sorted by most recent, so they SHOULD be appearing up top.
    11-29-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD