Is there a camera mute app that let's you use the full resolution of th camera? All the camera mute apps I have found for my 9850 on 7.1 just use screen captures, limiting you to your phones screen resolution.
    04-20-12 09:38 AM
    not as of now because RIM has the camera so locked down
    04-20-12 09:48 AM
    04-20-12 11:57 AM
    Thanks, Fubaz, I suspected as much.
    MADBRADNYC, I guess you didn't check that one. Same thing - just does a screen capture.
    04-20-12 12:50 PM
    04-20-12 01:03 PM
    This is the only one that allows full resolution pics.
    04-20-12 01:16 PM
    MADBRADNYC, I guess you didn't check that one. Same thing - just does a screen capture.
    You are correct! I apologize for that.
    I just did a quick search to see what I could do to help you and came across that one.
    I read this part on the BerryReview page...
    It is a separate app from Camera, but runs just as well. It has a vast amount of settings, allowing for a good deal of customization, unlike some of the other programs that just take a screencap of your screen silently.
    However, I did not read the actual AppWorld page before sending the link...

I guess what they actually meant was that it NOT ONLY uses the screencap feature, but it also has vibration, timestamp etc.

Forgive me my fellow CrackHead...
    JR A likes this.
    04-20-12 01:23 PM
    Shutup Camera in app world works with full resolution but is not yet compatible with CDMA devices with older Os's. They are working on an upgrade I am reassured!
    04-20-12 02:58 PM
    Thank you, byul! This one actually uses the phone's camera function. I purchased it, and it works. Finally!
    devcellent likes this.
    04-20-12 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD