Call me crazy but I've searched the website and found no instructions on applying my skin to my Curve. Can somebody point me in the right direction? I'm gonna message the webmaster (webmistress??) but I'm impatient and want to put it on NOW! I was eyeballing the instructions for iPod and some others and while I'm sure it's mostly all the same I just wanna be sure before I go sticking things to my BB. Gracias!
    10-04-08 09:23 AM
    I just stuck mine on and had to trim it a little bit. It worked fine.
    10-04-08 09:33 AM
    There's no BB-Specific instructions on the site, but I got an instruction sheet when I bought mine - but it was almost a year ago. This is from the site, if you are having issues -

What happens if I have a problem installing my skin or accessory?
    Call us. (1-866-841-0922) Email us. ([email protected]) Instant message us. (AIM: DecalGirlCom.) More than likely we can either walk you through correcting the situation or get a replacement out ASAP. We are here to help. We want you to love your new personalized look as much as we love creating them for you.

Remember, it can be peeled off and re-applied if it doesn't go well the first time. "Clean" is the key - Hands and BlackBerry.
    10-04-08 09:35 AM
    Okay I got it on, was really nothing to it but I reckon I just wanted to be really safe as I'm overly anal about the appearance of my BB. Thanks for the info though.
    10-04-08 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD