Hello-

I have a T-Mo 8320, running 4.5. My T-Mo signal at home is poor, and so I added the T Mo Linksys router and the At Home service. While the UMA has always been a little spotty, lately it has gotten worse.

I can connect to either an incoming or outgoing call, and after about 10 seconds, I am cut off and get the �Call Failed� message. Then I can�t reconnect for a period of time. I have scanned the forum, but have not found any thoughts on this, so I wonder if anyone else has had this issue and found a solution.

Any thoughts will be appreciated!!
    08-28-08 06:57 AM
    Check this link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/dropped-calls-62487/

I had some problems when I switched from my other G router to the T-MO router, but things seemed to have worked out so far. Good luck.
    08-28-08 10:02 AM
    thats the same reason why I went to verizon lol.
    08-28-08 10:13 AM
    Thanks to all who replied with help.

I changed the channel on the router from 6 to 11 a few days ago and have not had a problem since then.
    09-04-08 07:12 PM
    getting calls dropped if I walk around my house because I lose my Wi-Fi connection and it drops while switching to the T-Mobile network...
    08-31-09 07:40 PM
    I was gonna reccomend that...aristile has a great piece on how to tweak your router...3CISSB has some good stuff too...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 09:04 PM
    I started dropping calls left and right last month. Changed my tmo router channel and working much nicer now. I will say i used an "off" channel..... not one recommended. the recommended ones gave me lousy reception.
    09-01-09 12:53 PM
    thats the same reason why I went to verizon lol.
    Sooooooo you left tmo to go to a carrier who's twice as expensive with half the customer service?.....hmmm......anyway simple tweaks shpuld fix ya up.......TMO rocks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 11:13 PM
    were you able to resolve the issue
    09-20-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD