Hi All,

I have a 8320 with Tmobile. UMA works fine on my phone except that calls disconnect when I move out of WIFI area instead of switching to Tmobile EDGE. What is the reason for this?

Thanks!
    02-26-08 04:24 PM
    A couple of things come to mind.

First you should check the settings for whichever wifi network you are connected to to make sure that inter-access point handover is enabled.

Go to Options > Wifi Connections > Select whichever network you are using > Check allow inter-access point handove.

The second is to make sure that your BB has the latest OS installed. the latest is 4.2.2.180 on T-Mobile. You can check what version you are running by going to Options > About, and look at the third like down that starts with a v.
    02-26-08 04:31 PM
    A couple of things come to mind.

First you should check the settings for whichever wifi network you are connected to to make sure that inter-access point handover is enabled.

Go to Options > Wifi Connections > Select whichever network you are using > Check allow inter-access point handove.
    THANK YOU!!!

I've been having this problem and didn't know how to fix it. I checked my profiles and all of my network profiles were unchecked for inter-access point handover.

Thanks for the great feedback.
    03-03-08 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD