Ok I have tried just about everything and am going crazy, heres the story.

My 8300 curve, is on desktop manager version 4.3 (i have tried previous versions also!) and im on a windows vista pc. I have the four options checked in the desktop manager , the calendar, tasks, contacts, and notes, everything is fine except the calendar! I have everything going to outlook 2007. When I add something in outlook, it goes to the phone just fine, however any calendar entries i have in my phone wont transfer to outlook. I have tried everything, any info will be greatly appreciated!
    06-04-08 01:43 AM
    My company uses BES and I can not sync either.. A little searching showed me that I can sync my google calendar with my outlook, which matches gcal with outlook via a light pc app.. Then I downloaded the google sync app OTA and sync the gcal with my BB calendar... Hope this helps!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 07:34 AM
    Thanks for the reply but I like outlook, and would prefer to stay with it, instead of google. So, I have tried syncing it to my yahoo acount but its the same thing, no calendar. My friend has the pearl, with outlook 03 on an xp, and her calendar works PERFECT! Is anyone having this problem? Any more help ?!
    06-04-08 10:03 PM
    ...My 8300 curve, is on desktop manager version 4.3 (i have tried previous versions also!) and im on a windows vista pc. I have the four options checked in the desktop manager , the calendar, tasks, contacts, and notes, everything is fine except the calendar! I have everything going to outlook 2007. When I add something in outlook, it goes to the phone just fine, however any calendar entries i have in my phone wont transfer to outlook. I have tried everything, any info will be greatly appreciated!
    This process may help you, and it won't cause any harm if it doesn't work. Here are the steps:
    1. Options/Advanced Options/Service Books
    2. Select the entry "Desktop [SYNC]"
    3. Push the Menu button
    4. Select Delete
    5. Answer "yes" to the "are you sure question?"
    6. Without turning off the blackberry, remove the battery
    7. Leave the battery out for a minute or so
    8. Put the battery back in
    9. After the blackberry boots up, select Options/Advanced Options/Service Books
    10. Push the Menu button
    11. Select Undelete

The Wireless Sync option should now be present for Contacts, Tasks, Notes, Messages, and Calendar. I walked thru these steps with my properly functioning 8830 before I published them. The first time I undeleted, the service book came back, but the Wireless Sync option did not come back. I repeated the entire process and the second time the Wireless Sync capability was restored. So if you do it and it doesn't work, repeat the entire process before giving up.
    Hope this helps.
    06-06-08 08:33 AM
    I am having the same trouble and I think it just started after I downloaded the new 1.5 FB app. Does that ring a bell with anyone else? I have not tried to delete the app and re sync yet, but that may be my next step.
    05-05-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD