I have two questions to ask...

1) My mother works every third day, is there a way I can automatically input this into the calender without having to go to every third day?

2) I have an annoying FB calender apointment that has planned itself for every day, is there a way I can end it and delete JUST THAT APPOINTMENT from every day of the calender?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 12:01 AM
    On OS6.

Question 1: Yes.
    Calendar, Create event, click on it, scroll down to recurrence, daily, 3.

Question 2. Yes.
    Go to list view and delete the series.

08-01-11 12:09 AM
    OMG thank you!!!! I think I just fell in love with my blackberry even more

08-01-11 12:55 AM
    I have a hand me down otterbox on it at the moment but only because Verizon screwed up and did not send me a back with my 9330. I personally can't stand this thing it is bulky and feels awkward in my hand. I feel like I'm holding an outdated device every time I pick it up lol. I know it is supposed to protect the blackberry very well but considering I have to have it in my pocket at school, it can be very annoying. As soon as I get a back to cover my battery I'm switching to the standard case for when I'm not at school and when I am, I'll just put my bb in my pocket
    08-02-11 03:04 AM
    I have a hand me down otterbox on it at the moment but only because Verizon screwed up and did not send me a back with my 9330. I personally can't stand this thing it is bulky and feels awkward in my hand. I feel like I'm holding an outdated device every time I pick it up lol. I know it is supposed to protect the blackberry very well but considering I have to have it in my pocket at school, it can be very annoying. As soon as I get a back to cover my battery I'm switching to the standard case for when I'm not at school and when I am, I'll just put my bb in my pocket
    You must have the otterbox defender case, and I agree, it's not for every day use, try the otterbox commuter case, it's much better. Bt sometimes the defender comes into its own.

08-02-11 06:20 AM
    Yes I do have the defender series. While its great against any thing that I could to my BB (besides water) its way too bulky and annoying to use and carry around. But I'll look into the Commuter case.

08-02-11 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD