I am new to this and just got a curve 8330. I have a question, how do you input entries into calender that you use all the time without having to reenter? I travel to locations that have the same name on different days and I have to keep reentering the same info. Any shortcuts Thanks I love the phone
    05-21-08 09:05 PM
    when entering an appointment, go to recurrence and set it to the frequency you want.
    05-21-08 09:08 PM
    In calendar when entering subject is ther any way to have a drop down so you don't have to retype the name over again? Also is there a feature you can do it for location? I'm in sales and I would revisit customers at different days and weeks and when I have to retype in subject and location. I use to have a mobile 5.0 with a 3rd party softwre that had this feature. Thanks I love my BB
    Last edited by sallybags; 06-29-08 at 09:34 PM. Reason: clarify what I wanted to say
    05-21-08 09:31 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In calendar when entering subject is ther any way to have a drop down so you don't have to retype the name over again? Also is there a feature you can do it for location? I'm in sales and I would revisit customers at different days and weeks and when I have to retype in subject and location. I use to have a mobile 5.0 with a 3rd party softwre that had this feature. Thanks I love my BB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    06-29-08 09:44 PM
    As a previous PPC user, this is one of the many feature that I'm hoping will be in PocketInformant for BlackBerry. PI8 is one of my most missed applications. The built in Calendar is a little lacking, not unusable, but no power PIM by any means.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 06:33 AM
    There are 2 things I would suggest:

1) Since some of your appointments are the same as previous, just go back to the last one and change the date to the new date.

and if you don't want to lose the previous date:

2) Go to the last one and email it to yourself, and it will show up on your calendar twice and change one of the dates to the one you need. I found this helpful when having to move information around on my calendar and between calendars.
    06-30-08 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD