I'm brand new to the forum, so this may not be the best place for this question. Bear with me. I'm listing my issue below.

Have Curve 8310

At&t

No data plan

Using desktop manager 4.7, trying to sync with Outlook 2007, with Franklin Covey PlanPlus (just upgraded today to v. 7)

No problems until today, but it had been some time since last sync

I've searched many forums, tried everything and have had no luck.

Contacts sync fine, but not calendar.

Please help.
    04-28-10 05:54 PM
    Is upgrading PlanPlus the only change you have made since you last synced your calendar successfully? If so, PlanPlus may be the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 05:57 PM
    As far as I know, it's the only change. I've had PlanPlus before, though...just an upgrade today. Also, I get no error message...it just acts like it doesn't even recognize that a calendar is there.
    04-28-10 05:59 PM
    I've done all the service book deletions of other calendars (there were none), and checked the default services, etc.
    04-28-10 06:01 PM
    Check your DM Calendar Sync settings. PlanPlus may have changed something there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 06:03 PM
    Calendar setting in DM: Outlook 2-way sync, transfer all items. Seems to be correct.
    04-28-10 06:06 PM
    It may be time to contact Franklin Covey's tech support. Or check their support FAQ.
    04-28-10 07:46 PM
    I just uninstalled PlanPlus and I still have the same problem as before.
    04-28-10 09:20 PM
    Try syncing one way and see if that makes any difference.
    04-28-10 09:24 PM
    Tried the one way sync with no luck.
    04-28-10 09:33 PM
    I have reinstalled planplus, tried to reinstall the PocketInformant feature, but now it appears that even that is messed up. I get this: pocket informant synchronization interface tables not found. Thanks for your time and help. I'm not sure where I've gone wrong here. Nothing seems to be syncing correctly now, save the address book.
    04-28-10 10:03 PM
    I don't use PI now, but I have used it in the past. Try checking their FAQ and tech support. Are PI and PlanPlus compatible with each other? Does PlanPlus install on your BlackBerry as well as on your PC? When I used it, it was a PC app and I was assuming it still was.
    04-29-10 05:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD