Hi,

I've had this problem since I got the my 9700 last December, so it's not a matter of battery pulls, micro SD card, etc.

I set Ring Tones/Alerts > Reminders > Calendar > to notify me during calls - Yes.

When I'm not on the phone it will remind me with my loud ring tone, LED, and vibration, every time. But when I'm on the phone it does none of these. I will be unaware of the reminder until I'm off the phone and I see it on the screen.

Any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you!!!
    10-17-10 12:55 AM
    I was wondering if anyone might have an answer to this. I see things move along fast here and thought maybe it got buried. Big appreciation to anyone who can save me the time on hold and same old questions/procedures from my carrier, thank you
    10-19-10 02:31 PM
    From your Sound Profiles, select Set Ringtones and Alerts.
    Select Reminders/Calender, scroll to the bottom and make sure "Notify Me During Calls" is set to Yes. Hope that works for you.

All else fails try a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 05:14 PM
    From your Sound Profiles, select Set Ringtones and Alerts.
    Select Reminders/Calender, scroll to the bottom and make sure "Notify Me During Calls" is set to Yes. Hope that works for you.

All else fails try a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Been doing those for months with no success, but thank you for replying.
    10-19-10 05:33 PM
    I called AT&T and after a lengthy search it was declared that the only alert I could receive while on the phone is the green visual alert on the screen.

So perhaps I should be asking, Does anyone receive a ring tone, a vibration or an LED during a call?

Thanks again!
    10-19-10 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD