i just updated my BB software and now my calendar entries are not shwing up on my home screen. I use the BB dimension today theme. All of the old entries are in my calender but only new ones i enter show up on my home screen. How do I get all of my entries to show up on my home screen.

Thanks in advace for your help.
    03-21-10 09:08 PM
    It sounds as if you might have inadvertantly changed the default calendar where old versus new appts are being stored. Today themes on show items in the DEFAULT calendar and that is associated with a default email address.

Goto Options/Advanced/DefaultServices and check the calendar email address (not the other messaging one).
    03-21-10 09:18 PM
    It sounds as if you might have inadvertantly changed the default calendar where old versus new appts are being stored. Today themes on show items in the DEFAULT calendar and that is associated with a default email address.

Goto Options/Advanced/DefaultServices and check the calendar email address (not the other messaging one).
    there both the same address
    03-21-10 09:30 PM
    Check the Calendar appt. Options and see if a variety of calendars exist. On my OS 5 Tour, the calendars show different colors for the different email addresses. But only one is Default.

But at that screen, if you type the word MOVE you can merge all calendars into one. But backup before you do it in case something goes wrong.
    03-21-10 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD