I am having a problem. I always synced my BB with outlook and it worked fine. I also had my mail on a MS Exchange computer. I automatically brought my calendar to the exchange and kept it up to date. Well, the exchange went down and the calendar went away in outlook and the exchange. I then told the BB to sync with outlook and send everything to outlook, it worked and my calendar is back in outlook 2010. Now that the exchange is back up, I cannot get the calendar to go back there. In outlook I have choice between the calendar in "my personal folders" and the one on exchange is empty.

How can I blend these and get them back togehter?

Thanks,
    HiddenPuppy
    08-18-10 03:47 PM
    I am having a problem. I always synced my BB with outlook and it worked fine. I also had my mail on a MS Exchange computer. I automatically brought my calendar to the exchange and kept it up to date. Well, the exchange went down and the calendar went away in outlook and the exchange. I then told the BB to sync with outlook and send everything to outlook, it worked and my calendar is back in outlook 2010. Now that the exchange is back up, I cannot get the calendar to go back there. In outlook I have choice between the calendar in "my personal folders" and the one on exchange is empty.

How can I blend these and get them back togehter?

Thanks,
    HiddenPuppy

No help anyone?
    08-19-10 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD