i posted this in the 8330 forum and got no response, hoping for better luck here. when i sync, everything but the outlook calendar syncs. i've reset the options for syncing in dm, deleted and reinstalled dm, i am at a loss. this has been working without issue and just recently started. anybody got any ideas?
    02-19-10 06:43 PM
    What verison of Outlook are you using? And are you syncing other things from/to
    Outlook and those are working?
    02-19-10 06:51 PM
    i use office 2007 with vista, and everything else syncs fine(notes,contacts, etc) using dm ver 5.0.1
    02-19-10 06:56 PM
    Okay I also use 2007 Enterprise on Vista and my calendar seems to sync fine too.

I once had this problem but with my address book. I realized that I had the "Synchronize
    organizer data" unchecked and it solved my problem. Other than that I don't know
    really what to tell you.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will shed some light on this.
    02-19-10 07:04 PM
    Check you Default Services in options and make sure you only have one email (you primary email account...and NOT facebook) listed under the Calendar (CICAL). If more than one exist, go to Service Book and highlight then delete any other CICAL entry found except the primary email address. This wont effect your email at all...just don't delete any of the CMIME entries.
    02-19-10 07:14 PM
    thanks for the help, hope someone can help with this
    02-19-10 07:18 PM
    Check you Default Services in options and make sure you only have one email (you primary email account...and NOT facebook) listed under the Calendar (CICAL). If more than one exist, go to Service Book and highlight then delete any other CICAL entry found except the primary email address. This wont effect your email at all...just don't delete any of the CMIME entries.
    thanks, but this didn't help. i did exactly what you said, found 2 entries for cical and deleted one, did a reset of the phone then tried to sync, no joy. i am sooo bummed my calendar stopped syncing. what would cause this to happen? i know there is no rhyme or reason why electronic devices screw up sometimes and really wasn't looking for an answer, just needed to say that
    02-19-10 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD