I am running a Bold 9700. Software 6.0 bundle 2342.

I started syncing to Google calendars recently after upgrading to the new OS.

Now, anytime I launch the calendar on my phone, it briefly (1-2 sec) goes to today, then jumps to June 17, 2012. Reboot, etc many times since hasn't helped.

What's up with that?
    06-27-11 08:04 AM
    Well, i dont know why it's acting like this, maybe it's something you god set on that date?
    Any way...
    You can press "t" to jump to today's date.
    06-27-11 10:03 AM
    I have the same issue, only mine jumps to August of this year! Hopefully there's an answer....its quite annoying. And even if you hit "T", it jumps to the current date for a second and then right back to the future date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 10:34 AM
    Try deleting the calendar app and reinstalling it via dm

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    06-27-11 10:52 AM
    Will try again with uninstalling app. I had to delete the calendar several times after Google sync installed due to duplicate appointments.
    06-27-11 04:00 PM
    Has anyone figured out how to fix this problem? I know about the "select show free time" trick but I'd like an actual solution if possible. The free time spots on the agenda just make it more cluttered, in my opinion.

This issue only started today on my device for some reason. I noticed Google Sync had not synced in almost two days (I have it set to automatic) so I did a battery pull, synced manually and it was then I noticed the problem with my agenda view.
    07-07-11 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD