Can someone please tell me how to just have one Calendar or maybe two on my Bold 9650. I have delete email accounts and they went away. When i put the email acounts back on there the calendars reappeared. I also deleted Facebook and the calendar stayed on there. Thanks of any help !!!!
    10-28-10 11:32 AM
    I'm not sure if this will work but I can give it a try. Try moving the calendar items to one calendar (type "move" when the calendar you want to delete is highlighted in the calendar options), then delete the service books for those calendars (should have a CICAL after them), make sure the calendar you want is the default and then hard reset. See if that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 05:47 PM
    +2 move the info you want then delete the cical for the respective emails you don't need a calender for

10-28-10 06:14 PM
    Will give that a shot and see what happens. Thanks for the help guys !!!!!!
    10-29-10 07:12 AM
    I would like to remove the Facebook calendar entirely. I've already turned it off on Facebook but it persists in the calendar app. I don't want to just remove entries, I want the Facebook calendar gone.

10-29-10 10:27 AM
    i have a problem on calendar... i cannot find facebook(cical) in my servicebook...
    i have already uninstall-install my facebook, but i still cannot find facebook calendar.. i also try wipe n upgrade OS, but still the problem...
    how i should do?
    10-29-10 10:31 AM
    i have a problem on calendar... i cannot find facebook(cical) in my servicebook...
    i have already uninstall-install my facebook, but i still cannot find facebook calendar.. i also try wipe n upgrade OS, but still the problem...
    how i should do?
    I don't know if this helps, but I have noticed that the Facebook calendar only comes up if you accept an invitation to something and then you should see it.

10-29-10 02:17 PM
    I don't know if this helps, but I have noticed that the Facebook calendar only comes up if you accept an invitation to something and then you should see it.

i think facebook calendar not only event invitation, coz if i use themes with today calendar, my friend birthday will show up.. (if i set calendar to facebook calendar)
    10-31-10 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD