I have searched but was unable to find an answer. I downloaded Google Sync with Google Calendar but I'm unable to view a month at a time just day by day. I'm looking for an app where it shows a whole month view at a time and days that there are entries shaded or to stand out from the days where I have no tasks or entries.
    12-31-08 03:15 AM
    I have searched but was unable to find an answer. I downloaded Google Sync with Google Calendar but I'm unable to view a month at a time just day by day. I'm looking for an app where it shows a whole month view at a time and days that there are entries shaded or to stand out from the days where I have no tasks or entries.
    Are you attempting to view the month on the blackberry or google calendar? On google calendar there are tabs on that allows you to change views from week, month, agends etc. On the bb you can hit the bb menue button and change views and/or you may the option (icon) on the bottom of the screen when the calendar is open.
    12-31-08 03:52 AM
    thanks for the reply netsquire - got what you said to work. Now I was just seeing if there's a way on bb calendar to have the day shaded in when I have the day filled with appointments. If I have xyz to do on Jan 3rd lets say, is there a way to have Jan 3rd stand out (shaded, diff color, etc) from other days where I have no appointments set? thanks in advance
    12-31-08 04:30 AM
    I am not sure about the entire day being shaded, but the time slot will have dots growing to squares depending on how many events you have scheduled for the day. try putting 10 events on January 1 and 2 events on January 2, for example. In Month view (which I believe you still want to be in) you will be able to differentiate between those days and others that have nothing scheduled.
    12-31-08 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD