When I sync my calendar items that are not recurring things are deleted if it is more than 15 days ago.

Which is something I don't want to happen.

Anyone know of a setting I can set/change to make it leave past items in my calendar alone when I sync?

Thanks.
    03-26-08 10:35 AM
    In your calendar options, see if your "Keep Appointments" is set to "15 days". Change it to "Forever" if you don't want them deleting
    03-26-08 10:43 AM
    I changed that setting, but it still is trying to delete appointments when I sync in my calendar on Outlook and also on the phone.

I've already lost tons of stuff that I didn't want to lose, but I don't want to lose any more.

I'm ready to try any suggestion from anyone.
    03-26-08 10:47 AM
    Check your BBdesktop program sync settings. I don't have that in front of me but I am sure there is something in the sync settings on how far back to keep appointments.
    03-26-08 11:08 AM
    I'm doing this from memory, as I don't have my blackberry with me right now.

Plug in your blackberry, open up desktop manager, go to synchronize, click on the configuration tab at the top, click on configure sync, click on calender.

In the bottom right hand corner there should be a button that says configure I believe, then click on advanced settings, there should be an option that says "synchronize calender events", set it to all calender events, as apposed to future events only.

Hope that helps
    03-26-08 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD