Been lurking around the past few weeks since I got my 1st BB, an 8830. I have also searched here with no luck.

I have been using a Palm for many years. I used to use a program called DateBook. Is there any thing like that for a BB? Or how can I use my category's in OutLook to change colors in the BB calendar.

Thanks in advance........
    04-15-08 02:29 PM
    The calendar view in the Berry OS doesn't allow for colored calendar entries. Would be nice if it did.
    04-15-08 04:50 PM
    one of my biggest gripes about my blackberry, the inability to color code my blackberry calendar. i used a palm for over 10 years and was accustomed to it.
    04-15-08 05:03 PM
    one of my biggest gripes about my blackberry, the inability to color code my blackberry calendar. i used a palm for over 10 years and was accustomed to it.
    Yeah, same thing with my old Treo. I was so used to just looking at my phone's calendar & looking for a certain color if it was work-related or personal.
    04-15-08 10:17 PM
    Add me to the list of those who so desparately misses the calendar format I had with my palm. I loved Agendus as I use it to manage my nail salon/day spa. I am finally getting used to the BB calendar but anxiously await a better calendar program.
    04-15-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD