My calendar on my Blackberry Curve doesn't show appointments with specific times back further than about three weeks. It shows appointments that are "all day," but not ones with actual times. The calendar syncs fine through my exchange server, and my Outlook there still shows all appointments going back as far as I want to look, both ones with specific times and those that are "all day." Why does the Balckberry not pick up and show appointments with times further back than about three weeks?
    01-04-11 05:17 PM
    Look in your calendar Options. There are settings to keep old appointments up to and including Forever.
    01-04-11 05:28 PM
    My calendar on my Blackberry Curve doesn't show appointments with specific times back further than about three weeks. It shows appointments that are "all day," but not ones with actual times. The calendar syncs fine through my exchange server, and my Outlook there still shows all appointments going back as far as I want to look, both ones with specific times and those that are "all day." Why does the Balckberry not pick up and show appointments with times further back than about three weeks?
    Do you want to save all of your calendar "Forever" as the other poster suggested or are you saying that if you made an appt on a specific day 3 weeks ago and the appt was for 1:00pm to 2:00pm as an example it is not showing them but only if the appt was for all day??

I am trying to break down your question to truly make sure I understand it.

I would not imagine that if the latter it would make a difference on the time set for the appt and only as to your calendar options on how long you want to keep appts at all....forever or a specific time period.
    01-04-11 08:20 PM
    Look in your calendar Options. There are settings to keep old appointments up to and including Forever.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I have looked in the Options section of my calendar, and the setting is to save the appointments "forever." Any other ideas why it's only retianing those appointments for about three weeks?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 12:05 AM
    Do you want to save all of your calendar "Forever" as the other poster suggested or are you saying that if you made an appt on a specific day 3 weeks ago and the appt was for 1:00pm to 2:00pm as an example it is not showing them but only if the appt was for all day??

I am trying to break down your question to truly make sure I understand it.

I would not imagine that if the latter it would make a difference on the time set for the appt and only as to your calendar options on how long you want to keep appts at all....forever or a specific time period.
    Yes. I'm saying that any appointments which involve a specific time (like 1PM or 10:30 AM) aren't being retained (at least they don't show up) in the calendar of my BB any further back than about three weeks. Right now, January 3, all appointments like that are "invisible" any further back than December 13, even though if I go to Outlook on my PC the appointments with such specific times show up as far back as I want to look. And yet Outlook is still wirelessly syncing perfectly with my BB. Appointments which were set us as "all day" appointments prior to December 13 still show up in both my Outlook and my BB calendars.

01-05-11 12:13 AM
    Set the option to forever and it should be fine. However, the past dates might be deleted already. Try a battery pull and see how it works. I afraid since the setting is set in the previous for 3 weeks only, you have a high possibility that all the old appointments have been deleted or some sort.

Just my 2 cents.

01-05-11 01:36 AM
    Which model Curve and which OS? (Alt+rt caps key+h and look for "app version").
    01-05-11 01:58 AM
    Which model Curve and which OS? (Alt+rt caps key+h and look for "app version").

01-09-11 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD