I started having a problem with the calendar on my Blackberry. I've always made re-occurring appointments which re-occur every week or every other week.

When I select weekly for my appointment and then select 2 in "Every" field it should create a b-weekly appointment. However it creates a weekly appointment. Even if I put a 3 in the Every field is creates a weekly appointment.

Any suggestions?
    05-02-10 10:45 AM
    I just created a bi-weekly recurring appointment on my Tour calendar and it worked exactly as it should. Have you recently changed something else on your phone? Upgraded your OS, changed themes?
    05-02-10 11:42 AM
    I've never used anything but the default theme. Only thing I've upgraded recently was my version of Desktop Manager which I really don't use for anything other then checking for updates.

I don't believe an update to the OS was done.

I just created a bi-weekly recurring appointment on my Tour calendar and it worked exactly as it should. Have you recently changed something else on your phone? Upgraded your OS, changed themes?
    05-02-10 12:28 PM
    I've never used anything but the default theme. Only thing I've upgraded recently was my version of Desktop Manager which I really don't use for anything other then checking for updates.

I don't believe an update to the OS was done.
    Options / About / the 3rd line will tell you what OS you are running. You used to be able to schedule bi-weekly appointments, and now you can't? So something has changed. Upgrading DM would not affect how the calendar on your device operates. Have you done a battery pull reboot?
    05-02-10 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD