i need help... my calendar is a mess... I have 2 many things going on. When i put in a new appointment i want it to go to my default. Not my sprint email, gmail, fB or anything else.

so, my question is... is there a way to make all my new appointments default?
    04-20-11 11:46 AM
    ok i just found under advanced options default services... under calendar (CICAL0 it doesnt' have "default" option. it has my gmail, sprint, comcast and fB accounts.
    04-20-11 11:51 AM
    Right your default service should be one of your email accounts. Once you determine which one, go into your "Service Books" options and delete all entries containing "[cical]" except for the default email entry.
    Once this is done, go back into your Calander, press menu, scroll down under Accounts and type "move" without the quotes. Dont worry about not seeing anything typed, if you did it right, and it too simple so if you do it wrong then there is something else at fault here, you should get a message saying something like "Move all appointments in base system calendar to <>?" Select YES and voila.
    04-20-11 12:53 PM
    Not my sprint email, gmail, fB or anything else.
    Just as a heads-up since you mentioned Facebook and Calendars (in case you haven't discovered this already) -- my understanding is that Facebook can/will push all your FB Friends' birthdays onto your Calendar unless you tell it not to. I'm not a FB user (I know, I know, I must be the last person in the US who's not), but I've seen various CB posts wondering about how/why their BB and FB birthdays are showing up in both places.

Welcome to CrackBerry, by the way.
    04-21-11 08:04 AM
    @ Mobile ... so i have to choose of my email address... i can't use the "default". Also, once i go through the steps you provided will it merge all my appointments under the email address that i chose?
    04-21-11 12:25 PM
    @BBmimi... Yes i know that you can merge your FB stuff into your phone... AND NO u are not the only 1 without FB... LOL (just started about a 6 moths ago)
    04-21-11 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD