I used to have several calendar appointments show up on my today screen now it only shows 3. Is there any way I can have it show a weeks worth of appointments? Also I now have calendar called default which I did not have before. Any ideas?
    11-25-10 12:23 AM
    3 is the default in the stock today theme and you can have more than that if you're running an aftermarket theme. Take a look in the tour theme forums to find some.
    11-25-10 12:28 AM
    I'm using Quadra theme right now. Unless each theme sets up how many will show up I'm not sure what's happening.
    11-25-10 12:43 AM
    I'm using Quadra theme right now. Unless each theme sets up how many will show up I'm not sure what's happening.
    The theme maker will determine how many items show up on the today screen. It all depends on the theme. One theme I used had 9 calendar items showing.....another one had 5. Some themes have today screens and some themes do not. I am not a big fan of the today screen....so I usually find a theme without a today screen. More theme makers are now making a version with and without a today screen.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    11-25-10 07:09 AM
    11-25-10 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD