Not sure if its theme related but every theme I use that has today calendar has duplicate entries. I read that its the facebook app. Anything I can do to fix this besides removing facebook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 05:44 PM
    In the Facebook options, uncheck the option 'blackberry calender application'... See whether this helps...

04-25-10 05:56 PM
    If you turn on the calendar option in Facebook, it will create a calendar for birthdays and events. When you go into your calendar, are there duplicates in there? If this is the case, you can turn off the calendar option in Facebook and then go through and delete all of the duplicate Facebook entries. Once you deleted everything from the Facebook calendar, you can go into options / advanced options / Service Books and delete the entry "Facebook (CICAL)", which will remove the calendar from your phone.

If you delete the calendar first, it won't delete the events, it will just create a new calendar called "Default" and move all of your Facebook events to that.
    04-25-10 05:58 PM
    There's not duplicates in the calendar itself just in the "today" section of themes

04-25-10 06:56 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?

04-26-10 02:24 AM
    how to add facebook birthday on my calender? it just dont shows up, i activated calender option on my facebook and show all calender including facebook pn my calender... any suggestion?
    05-15-10 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD