In "agenda" view my calendar only shows reoccurring items and not my other entries. If I go into day or week view I can find the missing entries.

I've rebooted the phone and don't recall when this started happening. I just noticed it today.

HELP!
    04-16-10 05:58 PM
    Just noticed something else....it's only showing my reoccurring appointments up until July of this year. After that they are gone.

I also noticed that when I go into "select calendar" and select my main calendar different appointments pop up in the agenda. If I repeat the process and pick the same main calendar other appointments are displayed and the ones that were up may or may not disappear. I can keep doing this over and over and get different appointments to show up each time.

Totally baffled.
    04-16-10 06:04 PM
    Figured it out and thought I'd post back to let others know in case they run into the same problem.

I noticed there were some tasks listed way at the bottom of the agenda list with garbage numbers in the date line so I deleted these tasks and all of the missing listings appeared in the calendar. I tried entering a new task and various agenda entries disappeared again. I then went into the calendar options and selected not to show tasks in the calendar and everything was good again.

Anybody have an idea why this is happening or has nobody seen this before?
    Last edited by Cowchip; 04-16-10 at 06:22 PM.
    04-16-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD