View Poll Results: do you see blackberry making its though the rough road?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes: they will pull though if they restore confidence in the investor(crossing my fingers)

10 58.82%
  • maybe: its not looking to good for them now. (crossing my fingers)

8 47.06%
  • NO: they days are numbered(giving them the finger)

2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    hello black/crackberry users.

I am writing this post as a farewell for now.

Its been fun learning alot of thing about blackberry, but after going though 4 devices(peral3g,storm,storm2,torch) I have lost interest in rim products. mainly due to where the direction of the company is heading as a whole. maybe down the road i will come back when rim steps up and makes some major changes.

until then I will be over at android central. possible learning lots and how to develop for android as well.

I would like to use this post as a chance to thank all the user that help answer my many question about my blackberries. also I hope some of my answer help many out there as well.

I would like to thank Kevin and his awesome team on here for all the reviews and contest.(I won some great prizes) keep up the good work(I hope to hear some good news about rim soon)

sincerely,
    Alick
    A former blackberry addict!

PS: I will come back time to time to check stuff out!
    06-27-11 07:47 PM
    06-27-11 07:55 PM
    damnit i was only 3 post away from 500 too. well 2 post now. lol
    06-27-11 07:56 PM
    I've been down that road several times so good luck with whatever phone you choose.
    06-27-11 07:56 PM
    I am going with a google Nexus S for now. who knows i might go back to black when they come out with something ground breaking. I mean os7 is hardly revolutionizing.
    maybe down the road when qnx and duel-core berry with fast internet comes out i might come back!
    I've been down that road several times so good luck with whatever phone you choose.
    06-27-11 08:03 PM
    Make sure you read my posts on Android Central, lol.
    06-27-11 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD