96mb and a fast, purdy car.
    You go girl. Enjoy.
    07-04-08 12:14 AM
    96mb and a fast, purdy car.
    You go girl. Enjoy.
    Lol.. Thanks darlin. Now someday when I don't work 115 hours in a single pay period, I will get to enjoy them both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 12:17 AM
    Yeah Jenay, after reading several of your posts (which by the way has helped me a lot), I have been in lust for the Curve. I'm with Verizon also and all that extra memory sure sounds good.
    07-04-08 12:23 AM
    Malicenfz - did you pay for U-connect? Reason I am asking is that it may have the button but not actually have the module! Sad but true. I found this ouit last month when we rented a new dodge minivan while on vacation and I went to show my in-laws how it works, said it was unavailable. It baffled me since where I work (Chrysler SRT group) all our test vehicles have it. I called some people and they told me the cheaper radios are "u-connect ready". Wacky Chrysler.

Jenay - a Mustang? Congratulations.....but you should get a Challenger! Sorry, had to say it since they are quite a nice car.

07-04-08 12:23 AM
    Yeah Jenay, after reading several of your posts (which by the way has helped me a lot), I have been in lust for the Curve. I'm with Verizon also and all that extra memory sure sounds good.
    Aw. I am so glad I've helped ya.
    I'm telling you... The curve is more than worth the price. There is certainly something to be said for not worrying about memoury issues.

07-04-08 12:27 AM
    Slvr: lol trust me I would love a challenger... BUT..

Jenay = not a millionaire.

07-04-08 12:28 AM
    NICE... the mustang GT is amazing... you should try out the GT500
    07-04-08 12:31 AM
    Aw. I am so glad I've helped ya.
    I'm telling you... The curve is more than worth the price. There is certainly something to be said for not worrying about memoury issues.

My problem is, I got the 8830 back in March. Needless to say, I am nowhere near eligible for an upgrade. I'm not sure what the full price of the Curve is, but I'm sure it would be a whole lot more than what I paid for the 8830 (with upgrade).
    07-04-08 12:32 AM
    I'm not saying to be dishonest but... Let's jusy say that if you start having "issues" with the world edition, verizon is good about giving discounts on other models.

07-04-08 12:34 AM
    To be honest, that has crossed my mind. I even thought out loud about it in front of my son (15 yrs. old) and I saw the wheels start to turn in his head. Actually, he wants me to get a Curve so he can have my 8830. But I told him I wouldn't pay for him to have a data plan. He has an LG phone now and if he were to change over to the 8830, he wouldn't be able to send/receive MMS messages. He just likes the keyboard and the fact that it is a BlackBerry.
    07-04-08 12:39 AM
    My brother has a hands free option in his GT. He lives in another state so I've only been in it once, and didn't pay close attention when he used his phone. I do remember he just did a voice dial and started talking. He only hit a button to start and one to stop.

I emailed him your question and I'll put it up if he answers - he's bad about ignoring things that make him write, lol. He does love that car, though. I had a '69 302 Mustang - it looked a lot like the new ones. Have to admit my jealousy - I love the new ones too. Even more than a Challenger.

Last edited by exelant; 07-04-08 at 03:25 PM.
    07-04-08 12:16 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD