i've bought 4 phones from best buy, never had a problem with them and the phones were way cheaper than the ones i could get at at&t
    05-22-09 11:05 AM
    Best Buy always has good prices, but say something is wrong witht he phone they dont have a tech. but the protection plan sounds pretty good
    05-22-09 11:23 AM
    Best Buy always has good prices, but say something is wrong witht he phone they dont have a tech. but the protection plan sounds pretty good
    If you have a problem with the phone, you can always take it into your carrier. You don't have to take it back to Best Buy.
    05-22-09 12:12 PM
    I bought my Storm from BB, great experience for me. There were no Storms available anywhere else, all VZW stores were sold out. I got all rebates right there and plus a free bluetooth headset. I was also able to add the Asurion insurance offered by VZW right then and there, they did try to sell me their insurance but I passed on it. Any issues I've had have been handled by my local VZW corp store with no issues even though I bought at BB. I would definitely buy there again............
    05-22-09 12:25 PM
    I got my BB from Best Buy and had no problems.
    05-22-09 12:29 PM
    The great thing about Best Buy is that they can often swap out phones under mfg warranty just like the carrier does.....but without that $50 deductible that so often accompanies it.

And who doesn't love an instant rebate? Plus data transfer and all that jazz

(Yep. I'm a Best Buy Mobile employee too! Haha)
    05-23-09 08:54 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD