Hey guys.

Anyone know a good site to get Business ringtones or Email Notification sounds?? It's not really professional when I'm out with a client and "soulja boy" goes off.

I'm looking for a light ringtone, or maybe even a 'notifier' alert and a cool email alert. Something simple, but slick.

Any ideas?
    01-06-08 05:05 PM
    Most of the ringtones that are pre-installed on your device might be appropriate.
    01-06-08 05:08 PM
    Most of the ringtones that are pre-installed on your device might be appropriate.
    Yeah, but they get boring once you go through them all
    01-06-08 05:08 PM
    So you want something more exciting than the preloaded BB and not as exciting as "soulja boy"?

Solution might be to make your own ringtones.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    01-06-08 05:12 PM
    Thats were soulja boy comes in to make your ringtone "cool". I would just use that profile when you are at work and switch your profile when you leave work.
    01-06-08 05:14 PM
    Mine has the wonderful "I think Im taking CRAZY PILLS!" I change it and was in the office with the Boss and BIG BOSS yeah you guessed it "I think im taking CRAZY PILLS!" sounds off from my hip!!!!!!!! Thankfully I have uber-cool bosses who thought it was hysterical but there was the split second of "OHHH FUUUUDGE" going through my head!

for work I USUALLY Sinatra.
    01-06-08 05:47 PM
    haha. I had similar experience once.

My ringtone was set as "Caress Me Down' by Sumblime, and in the middle of the meeting it goes off.

Everyone looks at me and I'm like. Sooo, how 'bout that Sublime concert?
    01-06-08 06:48 PM
    I guess my work environment is pretty lax. One guy always has his reggae ringtone going. Got a good laugh from people who always say our office is a bunch of clowns, so I made a circus music ringtone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-08 06:54 PM
    You can always leave on vibrate you know
    01-06-08 06:57 PM
    I think the one I settled on was the preloaded "Notifier_BBpro_2" ringtone, and the "Tune_Down2Business" one as an alternate on my Curve...at least at the workplace. Yeah...the BBPro_2 is boring, but nothing puts a spotlight on you (and not in a good way) that for some freaky hip-hop tune to blast out of your BB in a work/office situation...or in a meeting. At least a more "normal" ringtone doesn't irritate anyone.

Like the above poster suggested...maybe the best way is to keep it on vibrate anyway.
    01-06-08 08:44 PM
    Being a Legend of Zelda fan, I have Zelda notifiers or ringers. Love it. Mellow and soft and doesn't sound like I'm living in the ghetto.. "Wat up dawg! You have a message!" *sighs*
    01-06-08 08:54 PM
    morning, how do you select the sound for an e mail.. let's say yea i got mail
    04-04-08 07:58 AM
    Having kids most of my ringtones consist of Disney and other kids show characters. I am "the IT guy" for the Health Science/Nursing department at a local college and most of the staff are women and they generally get a kick out of it when my BB rings...
    04-04-08 08:09 AM
    I have different ringtones set up for different groups of people. For all the guys on my ski team it's "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred. I was rather embarrased when one of them called me while at a business conference last week. Needless to say, I've remembered to put it on vibrate ever since
    04-04-08 08:13 AM
    Hey Showskier....I'm a newbie too and am dyin' to have the "I'm too Sexy" ringtone to assign to a certain somebody. Any way to get it to the Crackberry ringtones so I can download it?....or can you suggest a safe site to download it from? I don't need any mysterious monthly charges showing u on my bill. By the way, I'd pay good money to see you guys! Thanks! Anne
    05-21-08 09:51 PM
    I prefer chigong for text msgs and sonar for e-mails, my ring tone is Low Rider. If I catch it in time you only hear the cow bell at the begining. Ringtones possibilities are endless.
    05-21-08 10:21 PM
    I Like this one for my office. CTU 24H Ringtone by Jack Bauer go here to get it free.
    05-21-08 11:28 PM
    Free MP3 Ringtones - Downloads

try searching here. its free and i get all my ringtones from this site.
    05-22-08 12:24 PM
    How about you make a sound profile for work and one for play?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 12:27 PM
    You try to look at this, I see a lot and it's free ringtones
    https://ringtonesdownloads.info/
    Last edited by timcahiu; 04-03-20 at 03:50 AM.
    09-07-16 09:24 PM
    I was killing time in an estate jewelry store in Manhattan and had put a rap song on my phone as a joke. Sure enough, I get a call and it goes off. The manager was talking to me at the time. The next watch she showed me was a Patek Philippe dual time; in platinum. It was $35,000 - used. She must have thought I was a producer or something. It all depends.

I have the theme from the "Good the Bad and the Ugly" on my Nexus and "Whole Lotta Love" on my iPhone. I had "Peace Frog" on the iPhone for quite a while. Yeah, I'm old.
    09-07-16 10:29 PM
    I switch between The Big Bang Theory ending theme Song and the BBC News theme Song.

You can try TV theme songs for your favourite TV series.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/

Long Live BB10!
    09-08-16 05:33 AM
    This thread has been going for about a decade. Kill it .... I think people now know how to set ringtones

Posted via G5 with hub+
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    09-08-16 06:34 AM
    This thread has been going for about a decade. Kill it .... I think people now know how to set ringtones

Posted via G5 with hub+
    What a party pooper you are!!!

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    09-08-16 07:30 AM
    You're damn right lol .

Posted via G5 with hub+
    09-08-16 02:14 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD