Well, folks...my wife and I received our 8310s today...unfortunately, only hers works properly...my trackball is broken...it scrolls okay, but clicks on stuff even when I don't press down on it. Of course, it is unusable like that.

Fortunately, AT&T is sending me out a replacement at no charge...I should have it in a couple of days. Hey, at least they were free. Guess we'll have to make do with just one for the next couple of days.
    06-09-08 08:36 PM
    Congrats and welcome to CB. enjoy!
    06-09-08 08:37 PM
    Well, folks...my wife and I received our 8310s today...unfortunately, only hers works properly...my trackball is broken...it scrolls okay, but clicks on stuff even when I don't press down on it. Of course, it is unusable like that.

Fortunately, AT&T is sending me out a replacement at no charge...I should have it in a couple of days. Hey, at least they were free. Guess we'll have to make do with just one for the next couple of days.
    That sucks man...but on the bright side atleast you have one to play with until the other arrives... i just hope your not as impatient as i am...
    06-09-08 08:38 PM
    Oh no! That's frustrating I bet...but at least they're sending out another. Hope you get it quickly!!
    06-09-08 08:39 PM
    Good luck with the replacement. Also you have found a wonderful community site. If I can steal a quote from Radio Shack, "if you have questions crackberry has the answer." Enjoy the phone
    06-09-08 08:49 PM
    That sucks, but at least its just a few days!
    Welcome to tha crack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 09:09 PM
    Enjoy.. It will be worth the wait!

06-10-08 12:24 AM
    Yup that is a bummer. At&t usually gets the replacements out to you fast.
    06-10-08 12:27 AM
    I've already installed JiveTalk and Google Maps on her BB. Both are sweet programs. The GPS locating in Google Maps is pretty freakin' accurate. It pinpoints my location to within a couple of feet...impressive.
    06-10-08 01:59 AM
    Okay...I got the replacement BB today...all is well again...in fact, I'm posting this from my new BB.

06-11-08 10:14 PM
    Glad to hear it

06-11-08 10:19 PM

Now, here is a good example of a loving Couple. Even in the most difficult of times, she is willing to share her "Berry" with him.
    06-12-08 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD