Ok I'm looking for a personal finance app for my curve. Does anyone have any ideas. I would like to be able to put in all my expenses and what not and have it all organized. I want it to help me budget myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 11:51 AM
    I searched around a bit myself and could not find any free ones. I do not recall the pay ones as I was not interested in them. Most I came across that I thought were what I was looking for were finscial in the way of stocks and that not budgeting.

So, longb story short, I am looking for the same thing. Preferably free and ota.

08-20-08 12:44 PM
    Didn't go through them all but I did find this list.

BlackBerry Software and BlackBerry Accessories - BlackBerryCool Store
    08-20-08 12:51 PM
    I have looked at ascendo money but its 30 bucks and not sure if I want to pay that much. It looks like a great program. I wish I could find a ota of there trial

08-20-08 01:19 PM
    I've yet to find anything on the berry that was a decent price and fits my needs. If you want to hear how I track my expenses/spending/account balances, send me a pm and I'll let you know. I don't mind helping someone out that is trying to save cash. The only online tool I use is free.

08-20-08 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD