I prefer to browse Facebook on the Chrome Browser. I noticed that Facebook looks very different on the Chrome Browser with the Blackberry. I have to use desktop setting to read my message with any other android based phone, but I have no issue accessing the message on facebook with my Keyone/DTEK50. Is this because Blackberry created a different version of the browser when they installed in to the phone? does it have something to do with the
    enhance security' feature? I would like to explain this to my friends but I can't get technical with my answer.
    07-20-18 01:01 PM
    I prefer to browse Facebook on the Chrome Browser. I noticed that Facebook looks very different on the Chrome Browser with the Blackberry. I have to use desktop setting to read my message with any other android based phone, but I have no issue accessing the message on facebook with my Keyone/DTEK50. Is this because Blackberry created a different version of the browser when they installed in to the phone? does it have something to do with the
    enhance security' feature? I would like to explain this to my friends but I can't get technical with my answer.
    Most people have been going to: touch.facebook.com for that very reason.
    07-20-18 01:10 PM
    I am really not that tech savy and I didn't know anything about the touch version.
    07-20-18 01:28 PM
    I also prefer to access Facebook through browser. The same thing is all other social media like Instagram, Twitter atc. That way my privacy is not being invaded 24/7. Facebook is just over the top with spying on my activities.

As you your question you should use m.facebook.com. This is mobile version of Facebook for phones. It looks the same as lite version of Facebook app.

Chrome comes from Google. Blackberry does not make changes to chrome.

If you want added security / privacy with the benefits of Google engine then I recommend opera browser. It is based on Chrominium but it has privacy features built-in like ad blocking.
    08-09-18 07:04 AM