This is the weekend and today Blackberry OS is showing almost 6% OS being used up from less than 2% in June. Companies and DND shouldn't be testing new phones on the week end so what is happening in the US. Has there been an uptick in sales of the new BB10. Z30 hasn't launched in the US so it cannot be the Z30 that is causing statscounter to register close to 6%. Unless with the separated work and play of the Q10 and Z10, BB10 phones are seeing more personal use.
    Attached Thumbnails Browser usage is up in the US according to statcounter!-blackberry2.jpg   Browser usage is up in the US according to statcounter!-blackberry.jpg  
    10-20-13 07:38 AM
    Lol wait for it......

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    Barljo, R Field and bp3dots like this.
    10-20-13 07:43 AM
    Is this overall use or just corporate usage?

Posted from the most powerful smartphone,z10
    10-20-13 07:45 AM
    Statscounter has consistent history of woefully inaccurate and flawed data collection methods.

Poster Samab has a good way of explaining irregularities.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ounter-847934/
    10-20-13 07:47 AM

Don't know but somebody must be using Blackberries. Good to see that the usage is up. Somebody must be buying or at least trying.
    Last edited by Wilsonia Goldens; 10-20-13 at 08:04 AM.
    10-20-13 07:49 AM
    That was me guys. Sorry to get your hopes up

Sent from my BlackBerry - remember me!
    10-20-13 08:15 AM

How many BB's do you own and are using at one time? Operating a multiple Blackberry hot chick hot line?
    Last edited by Wilsonia Goldens; 10-20-13 at 09:49 PM.
    10-20-13 09:41 AM
    Yes, blackberry sales will explode this week as predicted by statscounter. Hold your breath as you wait and see. LOL.
    10-20-13 05:18 PM
    Yes, blackberry sales will explode this week as predicted by statscounter. Hold your breath as you wait and see. LOL.
    Hold his breath lol, the op should buy some shares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    10-20-13 05:38 PM
    I often wonder about the mentality of folks who frequently post stat counter threads, even after having posted previous threads where the stats are shown to be good for almost nothing. I mean, it's not even grasping at straws, it's just plain delusion. I liken it to a child sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling "la la la la can't hear you!" Whenever someone says something they don't want to believe.

But hey, kudos to the OP for at least having th decency to put "stat counter" in the title (or was that a mod change?)
    m1a1mg, Etios, rnhld and 1 others like this.
    10-20-13 08:21 PM
    Statscounter data twisted again! Statscounter does not predict sales only records OS in use. Don't know who is using the BB units but was hoping someone could shed light on the increase in
    Blackberry use in the US
    10-20-13 09:53 PM

Overall!
    10-20-13 10:12 PM
    I often wonder about the mentality of folks who frequently post stat counter threads, even after having posted previous threads where the stats are shown to be good for almost nothing. I mean, it's not even grasping at straws, it's just plain delusion. I liken it to a child sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling "la la la la can't hear you!" Whenever someone says something they don't want to believe.

But hey, kudos to the OP for at least having th decency to put "stat counter" in the title (or was that a mod change?)
    I hope that you are right about Statscounter being delusional. I mean it is saying Android and Apple has 90% of the OS in use. I agree it has to be delusional and grasping at straws.
    10-20-13 10:37 PM
    It may accurately show how hard we were all looking for OS leaks and IOS/Android BBM leaks in the past couple months

Posted via Blackberry Q10
    10-20-13 10:59 PM
    It may accurately show how hard we were all looking for OS leaks and IOS/Android BBM leaks in the past couple months

Posted via Blackberry Q10
    It is showing BlackBerry use up but why? Do not know!
    10-21-13 06:37 AM
    BlackBerry is BACK!!!

10-21-13 07:18 AM
    BlackBerry is BACK!!!

Less that 6% is a long way from being back bit it is a start. I went into the Source this morning they did not have a Z30 but could order me one. An apple outright is $1000.00. A thousand dollars for a phone that is about half as good as a Z30 .Amazing!
    10-21-13 08:10 AM
    It is showing BlackBerry use up but why? Do not know!
    You really need to read the earlier Statcounter threads. They don't show anything, and you seriously compromise your credibility by maintaining that they do. Even assuming for the sake of argument that they show something -- an increase in browser usage by BB owners -- that could be due to anything. Like having to use the browser to attempt what others do with apps.
    bbq10l likes this.
    10-21-13 08:22 AM
    You really need to read the earlier Statcounter threads. They don't show anything, and you seriously compromise your credibility by maintaining that they do. Even assuming for the sake of argument that they show something -- an increase in browser usage by BB owners -- that could be due to anything. Like having to use the browser to attempt what others do with apps.
    Statcounter is showing a greater than 4% increase in BlackBerry usage in the United States.
    Nothing more nothing less. The foolish argument abouts apps is just foolish and does not account for the increase. Yes you are right BlackBerry does have the best Browser in smartphones and is a pleasure to use but there is an increase in its use.
    10-21-13 08:47 AM
    We'll we don't have apps, good BB management, sales, marketing and advertising. At least the browser is good enuf for some to still use.
    10-21-13 08:52 AM

Funny joke Mr funny comedy man

Posted via SEGA master system
    cwalt2166 likes this.
    10-21-13 01:54 PM
    We'll we don't have apps, good BB management, sales, marketing and advertising. At least the browser is good enuf for some to still use.
    Don't forget BBM now available for all.
    10-21-13 04:44 PM
    For all you Bklackberry haters and Statscounter doubters Blackberry has crossed the 6% mark in the US:
    Attached Thumbnails Browser usage is up in the US according to statcounter!-blackberry2.jpg  
    smart548 likes this.
    10-30-13 09:05 AM
    But BlackBerry users have to use the Browser in many cases to do things app would normally do. So StatsCounter can't be all wrong, can it? Just a thought.
    bbq10l likes this.
    10-30-13 09:18 AM
    It's the same situation you had 3-6 months ago ;-) It grows and I hope it can reach 10%

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 09:19 AM
43 12