I notice in the browser configurations you can specify 'start page'

options are bookmarks, home page, last page, start page

every time i go into my browser it's always on the last page loaded - which is how i like it

but my default is set to 'start page' - whats 'start page' and what is the definition of 'start' (like when is it effective)?
    09-20-10 07:25 AM
    When you open it up and see the last page loaded, i do not think you are opening a fresh browser session.

Like if i hit escape, and then browser again I see the last page I viewed, but if i hit BB menu, then close. Open Browser I see my hope page.

Close it out everytime and see if it responds
    09-20-10 07:39 AM
    You shouldn't hit your "end" key to close out apps/browser. It leaves them running. The proper way to close them is hit menu and select close/exit/shutdown (whatever it may be for the app).
    09-20-10 08:26 AM
    Browser, BBM Messages, Home Screen and Phone will always be open, even if you close them. (Yes I know you can't close the home screen )
    09-20-10 08:34 AM
    I notice in the browser configurations you can specify 'start page'

options are bookmarks, home page, last page, start page

every time i go into my browser it's always on the last page loaded - which is how i like it

but my default is set to 'start page' - whats 'start page' and what is the definition of 'start' (like when is it effective)?
    Hi Chris-K, I would make sure to fully close out the Browser, then it should be the first thing you see when you open browser again. Mine is setup that way, but regardless of what website you are currently viewing pressing the letter G is a shortcut for "go to" which will take you directly to the Start page again as long as your cursor is not set in a typing field. Let us know if you have any other probs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 12:34 PM
    Must be an OS difference. When I press G I go to the "Go To page, which lists my recently used bookmarks, and my recent history. Pressing H brings me back to my home page.
    09-20-10 12:54 PM
    Must be an OS difference. When I press G I go to the "Go To page, which lists my recently used bookmarks, and my recent history.
    This is the "start page". Some think of this as the home page, although it's not the true carrier "homepage".
    09-20-10 01:30 PM
    Yeah that's the start page Wulf. As long as there's an empty address bar showing it's the same one.
    I have my home page set to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD