Another newbie here, but reading along for the last few days, you're all so nice and helpful! I've had my BB Curve for almost 3 weeka and am already quite addicted! Two-part question:

When I use my BB to look at Facebook, I can't access all the features. The screen loads maybe 85% of the way and then stops. Am I doing something wrong or....

I'm thinking maybe I should download another browser. I'm wondering which one you all use and recommend?

Thanks for being here!
    03-23-09 07:21 PM
    Opera Mini is an awesome additional browser
    Last edited by icancn2u; 03-23-09 at 07:23 PM. Reason: typo
    03-23-09 07:23 PM
    I think there is a facebook app that mite help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 07:25 PM
    I agree with the post above, Opera Mini is great to view websites in regular/full mode. If you're having issues with facebook, make sure you're viewing it in the mobile mode. Rest assured not all of the features are available in mobile mode, also the layout is completely different as well.
    03-23-09 07:26 PM
    If the above advice does not get you what u are looking for while in browser hit options - browser config and make sure each box has a checkmark in it then try again. Might help.... Might not

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 07:31 PM
    Another newbie here, but reading along for the last few days, you're all so nice and helpful! I've had my BB Curve for almost 3 weeka and am already quite addicted! Two-part question:

When I use my BB to look at Facebook, I can't access all the features. The screen loads maybe 85% of the way and then stops. Am I doing something wrong or....

I'm thinking maybe I should download another browser. I'm wondering which one you all use and recommend?

Thanks for being here!
    Many like Opera Mini, but I prefer Bolt. However, I think Bolt works better on the Bold than the old Curve or Pearlies.
    03-23-09 07:34 PM
    The guy in the Veriozn store checked all the boxes off for me when I asked him why I was having a problem. I have also downloaded the FB for Blackberry app.

I'm not sure how to be sure I'm viewing FB in mobile mode (newbie!)
    03-23-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD