I currently use a 8330 curve by verizon and I am trying to access the web. My problem is it will not show pop up window I have tryed opera mini also. The pages I am trying to access are my online school pages. I can get into my home page but when I try to click on the next link it will not let me see pop up window to access the class. Is there any apps or ways to fix this. Or does a different berry supporrt this ie storm or bold. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 07:50 AM
    How about this is there any other good apps for a web browser besides opera or internet explorer.

04-15-09 01:01 PM
    I would suggest Bolt, if available for a Curve. It allows you to switch between the POP up window and the home window.
    04-15-09 01:40 PM
    +1 for the Bolt browser.

04-15-09 04:56 PM
    I tryed it but it didn't work. The site I am trying to access is a pop up remote window that then allows you to get into discussion boards I was just hoping to be able to get in when I am away from my home computer

04-16-09 08:06 AM
    Try tweaking your browser setting to allow java script for example, try EVERYTHING! Open the browser, then press the BB button then select Options, then Browser Configuration.
    04-16-09 08:32 AM
    I did that from defaults to selecting it all I think it is just the page I am trying to upload. I think it is restricting my browser.

04-16-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD