Can't find a way to return to the download status screen to check on downloads in progress. Anyone figure out how to do this yet?

For example, when I start downloading a file, then hit the escape key and navigate off to another page, the download continues in the background, but there doesn't seem to be a way to return to the download progress screen unless you start another download, in which case you will be returned to the screen.

I'm not sure if RIM has even implemented such an ability, but thought I'd check.
    07-22-10 12:00 AM
    Yeah, don't think there is a way. I have a useless download folder that never ends up with anything in it. But I bet there is a way. Just haven't found the right way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 12:16 AM
    Press the alt and back buttons at the same time, then while holding the alt button down scroll over to where you want to go - then let go of the alt button.

Last edited by exelant; 07-22-10 at 01:27 AM.
    07-22-10 01:20 AM
    Press the alt and back buttons at the same time, then while holding the alt button down scroll over to where you want to go - then let go of the alt button.

Very interesting. I have never heard of this method, but it's the same thing as holding down the BB menu button to bring up the list of running apps. I wasn't aware there was another way of bringing up that list, although your method involves using both hands
    07-22-10 09:29 AM
    I'll have to try that ex, didn't know the app switcher will do this. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: didn't work for me. We are talking about navigating back to the browsers download page after going somewhere else in the browser. As it is if we navigate to another website you lose the ability to return to th Download Status Page, without starting another download.
    Last edited by albee 1; 07-22-10 at 10:04 AM.
    07-22-10 09:53 AM
    Found a way!!! If you navigate away from the Downloads Page it doesn't matter where you go, you can press Menu/Recent Pages and scroll to Downloads! Thanks for the suggestions (though not working) but it did lead me to the solution.

07-22-10 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD