Found this on windows phone central - UK soft drink maker Britvic dumps BlackBerry in favor of Windows Phone and Nokia.

This isn�t the first time that BlackBerry has been dropped for Windows Phone and it probably won�t be the last. Just a few days ago we learned about O2 and Telefonica doing the same by giving employees Windows Phone devices and dropping BlackBerry.

Full story link here if you want to read more: UK soft drink maker Britvic dumps BlackBerry in favor of Windows Phone and Nokia | Windows Phone Central
    08-01-13 04:00 AM
    [SARCASM]BlackBerry should just stop selling phones in America, UK and Germany and only sell them to the countries that want them[/SARCASM]

Seems to be the way some here think. The problem is that list of countries will continue to grow as developed markets are dumping them. BlackBerry has to do SOMETHING. This anemic BB10 launch of just throwing the devices over the wall with little to no advertising or creating any market awareness is going to continue to see poor sales. Z10 is probably the best phone that most people don't know about, not the best but certainly up there and no one knows that it is different from BBOS in any way.

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    08-01-13 04:21 AM
    The worrying thing is................

Blackberry ACTUALLY believe they've got emerging countries on lock down. They didn't get the memo that, as iPhone is a high end device, that's the reason for its low market share in emerging countries. Android is fast gaining popularity with its low end devices, so is Nokia. Blackberry has been priced out of the High end market, and the low end is soon going to be taken away from them too as their Q5 is still quite pricey in comparison.

I'm glad Nokia is winning big contracts, they need some momentum too to stay in the game, competition is good. Its just a shame Blackberry & Windows are taking market share from each other, because even with them both combined, its still way less than iPhone & Android. Ideally would be better if they took a piece of the cake from the big two players.
    mathking606, Cesare21 and FR33MAN like this.
    08-01-13 04:26 AM
    Maybe Nokias are cheaper, but if they want to cut cost I would have picked an Android phone for the employees. I don't understand why any company would choose Nokia with WP, especially companies as Microsoft has a bad track record of security. However, if they just going to use it for voice calls, it might not matter. Well, I'm more thinking about the poor employees that must suffer Windows Phone now.
    08-01-13 05:19 AM
    Maybe Nokias are cheaper, but if they want to cut cost I would have picked an Android phone for the employees. I don't understand why any company would choose Nokia with WP, especially companies as Microsoft has a bad track record of security. However, if they just going to use it for voice calls, it might not matter. Well, I'm more thinking about the poor employees that must suffer Windows Phone now.
    I think too many people (around here) are completely underestimating Windows Phone. Not only the OS and the devices itself, but rather as the "third force" right after Android and iOS.

Just yesterday I read a comment from a guy on another forum about his Windows Phone experience. His company also switched to Windows Phone and dropped BBOS to do so. He was pretty worried first and disappointed they didn't choose BB10 (which they did not, because BB10 got delayed and was not available in time) but now he is very satisfied with his new work supplied phone. He says he can be more productive, he has easy and simple access to his Outlook and Office related documents and stuff, the UI is easy to use and the UX is nice without being bloated.
    Last but not least the company also upgraded to Windows 8 as well as they gave some employees Windows RT tablets, they are also using the complete Microsoft product range anyways, be it Office or Outlook. Since the UI is often very similar, even people without any technical knowledge can easily navigate on different devices. They got access to all their data from any Windows based device - be it their work notebook or, on the go, their Windows Phone.
    08-01-13 05:42 AM
    For me it is not about underestimating Windows, I have it on my PC 's and that's more than enough. Hub, typing experience are just 2 things that I fast mention and enough for me to use a BlackBerry.

CB10 - Q10
    08-01-13 06:11 AM
    I'm a BB10 and a WP8 user I find it absolutely fine to use in my company. We have 1000 employees 100 of them use WPs (none use BB anymore :'( ) and they are very good for being productive and on The go. They are very satisfied with them they are even giving us and the employees windows 8 surface pro tablets. Unfortunately for BB10 they tested it but they dumped it cause they said the UI was hard to use and it was inconsistent and too useless. also cause it had too much problems. . So right now I'm happy with a WP for work so I don't see what your problem is
    08-01-13 06:28 AM
    See how people here post bad publicity

BB Z10 rocks.
    QuickDime likes this.
    08-01-13 06:30 AM
    Bad as in is it is incorrect or bad as in "you must only post good news because I said so" which would leave you with a VERY quiet forum.
    08-01-13 06:34 AM
    they keep posting bad things about Blackberry for the sole purpose of market speculation, bad publicity, and enticing people to abandon BB.
    Apple, microsoft, samsung etc spy tools for the global domination of the USA NSA.

BB Z10 rocks.
    08-01-13 06:35 AM
    Troll...............

BB Z10 rocks.
    08-01-13 06:36 AM
    Sounds like the BlackBerry 10 testers had already made their mind up. BB10 is far from useless and it's not difficult to use unless the standard is a monkey using an iPhone or iPad
    08-01-13 06:42 AM
    Troll...............

BB Z10 rocks.
    Clueless fanboy... Reality tastes pretty badly, doesn't it.
    "BB Z10 rocks" - hold onto it. Since it isn't selling it will be collector's item.
    JeepBB and mikeo007 like this.
    08-01-13 06:44 AM
    Sounds like the BlackBerry 10 testers had already made their mind up. BB10 is far from useless and it's not difficult to use unless the standard is a monkey using an iPhone or iPad
    The problem is that these were BB7 users. They tried BB10 and they didn't like it. It likely could be the same as other places. I think we need to face it. BB is going to get sold and broke into pieces for sale if they don't fix stuff up

Sent using my Z10
    wehttam, h20work and JeepBB like this.
    08-01-13 06:45 AM
    they keep posting bad things about Blackberry for the sole purpose of market speculation, bad publicity, and enticing people to abandon BB.
    Apple, microsoft, samsung etc spy tools for the global domination of the USA NSA.

BB Z10 rocks.
    And it has nothing to do with BlackBerry's poor performance, missing deadlines, ignoring their tablet customers and inability to market their way out of a paper bag.

It is everyone else is a vast, global conspiracy.

Right.
    JeepBB and h20work like this.
    08-01-13 06:46 AM
    Canadian Diabetics dumps Every other phone for BB10.
    LA Sherrifs departments dumps everything else for BB
    20th century FOX dumps everything else for BB
    Etc etc....where is that in the headlines

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 07:07 AM
    Feel free to post these headlines...
    thekonger and mikeo007 like this.
    08-01-13 07:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    When you are know as the business device, no one cares when a new business adds it, because it is expected, but a business dumping it for something else is big news. That's just the way things work.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 07:21 AM
    And another company picks BB10!

MAKO Surgical Corporation Deploys BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 to Manage Mobile Investments

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...ry-1816808.htm

Posted via CB10
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    08-01-13 07:23 AM
    BlackBerry should stop producing any hardware but offer integrated software service solutions. That's where the money is.
    08-01-13 07:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    In the news and rumors forum of course. How else would you know about those articles?
    08-01-13 07:29 AM
    If you are buying in volume, the Nokia 520 goes as low as �70 - it is a no-brainer if you are a MS house and don't want to go BYOD or are supplying significant numbers of devices to staff.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2
    08-01-13 07:35 AM
    If you are buying in volume, the Nokia 520 goes as low as �70 - it is a no-brainer if you are a MS house and don't want to go BYOD or are supplying significant numbers of devices to staff.

Sad but true. They basically have created a Curve like Windows Phone. Meanwhile BlackBerry can't make BB10 work on just two year old, cutting edge at the time hardware.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 07:56 AM

Britvic is giving Nokia Lumia 720 to their employees, not the 520.
    08-01-13 08:20 AM
    Britvic is giving Nokia Lumia 720 to their employees, not the 520.
    Yes and? I was talking in to general terms.

08-01-13 08:25 AM
30 12